TSIN01 Information Networks
Goal: The assignment is meant to give the students the opportunity to obtain deeper understanding of some fundamental contention-based multiple-access algorithms. It is a short implementation project that supplements and validates the theoretical exposition that is perfomed in class. The assignment worths 2 ECTS credits and it is cosidered completed (pass grade) only when all questions are correctly answered.
(click on the title to download the description)
Requirements: The reports will be graded only if they comply to all of the requirements below.
- The assignment is strictly personal.
- Answer all questions.
- Write the report in English.
- Sufficiently comment your code.
- Do not forget to write your name and personal number on your code and report.
- Send your report, including your code as appendix, as a single pdf file to Amin Ghazanfari(email@example.com) and cc to Danyo Danev (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Deadline: Monday, October 23th, 2017.
Last updated: 2017 08 24 22:03