Student Information from Communication Systems
Ph.D. Level Courses
- Convex Optimization for Signal Processing and Communications (January 2013)
- Detection and Estimation Theory --planned for the fall of 2013--, for more information, please contact Prof. Erik G. Larsson
- Information Theory for Wireless Communication (part I: Feb 2012, part II: August 2012)
- Advanced Topics in Estimation and Detection Theory (March 2011)
- Software Defined Radio - Introductory Lab Course (September 2011)
- Detection and Estimation Theory (February-May 2010)
- Game theory (VT 2009)
- MIMO Fundamentals and Signal Processing (short course) (HT 2009)
Planned courses: Principles of digital communications, Signal theory.
General information about Ph.D. level courses in the Department of Electrical Engineering, and specific information about courses offered by other divisions can be found here.
Erik G. Larsson
Senast uppdaterad: 2013 05 22 01:46