Danyo Danev is currently an Associate Professor in the Division of Communication Systems in the Department of Electrical Engineering (ISY) at Linkoping University (LiU) in Linkoping, Sweden. He has received his M.Sc. degree in mathematics from Sofia University in 1996 and his Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Linköping University in 2001. In 2005 he obtained Docent title in Data Transmission.
- Transmission networks
- Secure communication systems
- Wireless communication systems
- Cognitive radio and SDR
- Digital fingerprinting
- Multiple-access communications
- Satellite communications
- Signal detection
- Superimposed codes
- Codes for fiber-optical channels
- Bounds for Spherical Codes
- Bounds for Codes in Polynomial Metric Spaces
- Optimal Spherical Codes
- Error-correcting and error-detecting codes
List of recent publications:
- Journal papers
- Xing ChengWen, Fei ZeSong, Li Na, Han YanTao, Danyo Danev, Kuang JingMing, "Statistically robust resource allocation for distributed multi-carrier cooperative networks", Science China Information Sciences, 56(2): 109-121, 2013.
- Fei ZeSong, Xing ChengWen, Li Na, Han YanTao, Danyo Danev, Kuang JingMing, "Power allocation for OFDM-based cognitive heterogeneous networks", Science China Information Sciences, 56(4): 1-10, 2013.
- D. Danev, S. Dodunekov, D. Radkova, "A family of constacyclic ternary quasi-perfect codes with covering radius 3", Designs Codes and Cryptography, 59(1-3): 111-118, 2011.
- E. G. Larsson and D. Danev, "Accuracy comparison of LS and squared-range LS for source localization", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 58(2): 916-923, 2010.
- E. Axell, E. G. Larsson, and D. Danev, "Capacity considerations for uncoordinated communication in geographical spectrum holes", ELSEVIER Physical Communication, 2(1-2): 3-9, 2009. Invited paper.
- D. Danev and S. Dodunekov, "A family of ternary quasi-perfect BCH codes", SPRINGER Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 49(1-3): 265-271, 2008.
- E. Jorswieck, E. G. Larsson, and D. Danev, "Complete characterization of the Pareto boundary for the MISO interference channel", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 56(10): 5292-5296, 2008.
- Conference papers
- Yi Wu, D. Danev, E. G. Larsson, "On ACK/NACK messages detection in the LTE PUCCH with multiple receive antennas", Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2012), 994-998, 2012.
- Yi Wu, D. Danev, E. G. Larsson, "Improved Detection of ACK/NACK Messages in the LTE Uplink Control Channel", IEEE 75th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), 6-9 May 2012, Yokohama, 2012.
- S. Roth, Gan Jiansong, D. Danev, "Subframe allocation for relay networks in the LTE advanced standard", Proceedings of IEEE 21st International Symposium on Personal Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC 2010), 1758-1763, 2010.
- D. Danev, "On Signal Detection Techniques for the DVB-T Standard", Proceedings of the International Symposium on Communications, Control and Signal Processing (ISCCSP 2010), 1-5, 2010.
- D. Danev, E. Axell, E. G. Larsson, "Spectrum Sensing Methods for Detection of DVB-T Signals in AWGN and Fading Channels", Proceedings of the 21st Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC 2010), 2721-2726, 2010.
Previous Ph.D. students:
- Reza Moosavi (Ph.D., LiU 2014) (co-supervisor)
- TVK Chaitanya (Ph.D., LiU 2013) (co-supervisor)
- Erik Axell (Ph.D., LiU 2012) (co-supervisor)
- Tobias Ahlström (Lic. Eng, LiU 2008)
- Daniel Puaca (Lic. Eng, LiU 2008)
Last updated: 2017 06 05 12:32